17 July 2008

Change is Good?

Or is it??? We recently moved from Vegas all the way across the country to the East coast. That was good change (well, the end result was good - it's prettier here - the actually moving part was painful!). I like my old blog just fine. But I've been told about this fun little toy (ScribeFire) that lets me blog without leaving the page I'm on (it also lets me put pictures from my computer - which I like - my old blog won't let me). But I LIKE my old blog! I like the layout, I like all my pictures.... It's kind of like this house, it is OLD, I like it - but it has problems... do we find something different? Put up with the issues??? Can't decide. So I'm playing with a blog no one reads to see if I like the changes. If I tell anyone that this blog exists - I guess I do and then I'll have decided that change is indeed good - sometimes.

No comments: